Welcome to the 13th Annual Aspen Summit for Life event! Thank you so much for participating in this event and making it a great success. A few key details for you:
- Fundraising: You will have 1 week following Summit for Life to meet your $100 Fundraising Minimum if you have not met this to date. All cards on file will be charged the balance of your fundraising on 12/15/18. To check your fundraising status, follow the link in your CrowdRise confirmation email to log in to your personal CrowdRise account.
- Results: All timing results can be found at this website by clicking here.
- Photos: Photos taken of the event can be found at photographer, Michael CB Stevens’s website here.
- Photo Booth: Gifs from the event can be found by going to the SocialLight Photo website here.
- Lost and Found: Lost and found from the Sundeck will be held for you at The Little Nell Security office. Please contact the Nell to locate your missing items.
Click here to see our video from last year’s event!
Summit for Life is a nighttime uphill race and fundraiser for the Chris Klug Foundation. Our mission is to raise awareness about the importance of organ & tissue donation. By participating in Summit for Life, you help us spread that message and make a difference for the 121,000+ people waiting for a life-saving organ transplant. Register for the race, make a donation, tell a friend, or most importantly register to become an organ donor! Together we are saving lives.
Summit for Life is truly a weekend celebration of our mission starting with an intimate dinner followed by a party on Friday evening, December 7th. Saturday, December 8th’s main event is the nighttime uphill race followed by a fun dinner, band and awards show on top of the mountain. Please explore the site to learn more about this life-changing event.